Software to Recover Data from Pen Drive
- It Supports pen drive data recovery on Mac and Windows PC
- Simple and easy graphical user interface that helps any user to handle the tool
- Recover data efficiently from FAT 16, FAT 32 or exFAT formatted pen drives
- Perform Transcend pen drive recovery efficiently along with various other brands of USB drives
Have you lost important data from pen drive?
Losing your important data from USB flash drive or pen drive is not a small thing. It always takes away your precious work. Are you wondering about how to retrieve deleted files from pen drive? Don’t worry! Simply use Pen Drive Data Recovery software and undelete all your valuable data. Pen drive is a small portable storage media in which you can store essential data and can be used to transfer files from one computer to another. Since USB flash drives are used in several devices, there are chances of getting virus attack, which causes data loss from pen drive. Moreover, there are other reasons too, which causes data loss such as accidental deletion, formatting, improper shutdown, etc. Hence, loosing files from pen drive could be a big head ache for you.
To get back deleted files from pen drive you have to use some data recovery software. The best available tool for pen drive deleted data recovery is Pen Drive Data Recovery software. This tool is built with powerful scanning algorithm, which can recover lost files from pen drive inlcuding audio files, videos, pictures, Word files, text documents, etc. It is an award-winning tool that recovers data in its original format. The file name, size, and content will be restored. If you have this tool, you can come over any issues regarding data loss from pen drives.
Pen drives data loss scenarios
- Accidental deletion: Files are removed permanently when you accidentally delete them from pen drive. Sometimes, you may press “Delete” button accidently due to which file will bypass Recycle Bin/Trash.
- Formatting/Reformatting: Sometimes when you format the pen drive accidentally, the data within it get erased completely. You might also lose data when you change the file system of the drive from NTFS to FAT or vice-versa.
- Power surge: Unexpected power failure causes improper shutdown of the computer system. If some files are being transferred and any power failure occurs then you might lose data.
- Overuse: If the pen drive is too much old and used for long time then file system of the drive will be corrupted and drive becomes too slow and sometimes inaccessible. If the pen drive is formatted too many times then also same problem occurs.
- Virus attack: Since these USB flash drives are used on many systems, they are more prone to virus attack. The virus activity causes file system corruption and makes the pen drive data inaccessible.
Pen Drive Data Recovery software is built to retrieve various types of files from pen drive. Since a pen drive is used to transfer files, data loss is a common possibility. This tool scans for the lost or deleted data in a systematic manner recover pen drive data on the basis of its understanding of the file types and file system. Apart from lost or deleted file recovery from pen drive, one can undelete files from other storage devices like iPods, FireWire drives, hard drives, and external hard drives. This is also used as the best flash drive data recovery tool for Mac and Windows PC.
Attractive features of Pen Drive Data Recovery software
- Advanced features of Pen Drive Data Recovery tool makes data recovery swift and quick.
- Recover data from all major pen drive brands such as Transcend, Kingston, Sony, HP, SanDisk, etc.
- Built in "Find" option that helps to search any file based on file name, file size, or date of file creation.
- "Preview" option of this tool makes it easy to know probability and accuracy of data recovery.
- It provides the feature to save recovery session of the scanned result that you can resume in future.
Supported Brands of Pen Drive: LaCie (iamaKey, CooKey, XtremKey, FastKey), SanDisk (Cruzer, Ultra, Blade), Kingston (DataTraveler, HyperX), Corsair (Voyager, Survivor, Padlock), Transcend (JetFlash), HP, Sony (Micro Vault, Click, Tiny), Seatech, Lexar (JumpDrive, Echo), Panda, Centon, Imation (Swivel, Clip, Defender), HDE, Emtec, Patriot, ADATA, Toshiba, Verbatim, T&J, IronKey, Super Talent, Mimoco, and many more.
Steps to recover data from pen drive
Step 1: Download and install Pen Drive Data Recovery software on your computer and then open welcome screen.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Select the pen drive among the various listed drives and then click "Next" for data recovery from pen drive.
Figure 2: Choose Pen Drive
Step 3: Once the scanning is done, recovered files are displayed and you can see the preview of media files.
Figure 3: Preview File